The organization has three primary committees that are aligned with the governing design model of the ESD that include Governance, Sustainability and Communications committees. The work on these committees correlates with the long range plan and organizational metrics. Three additional committees including Policy, Technology and Maintenance have also been created to address the organization’s needs. The Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) then guides the yearly outcomes activities of the each committees. Using a collaborative team process, the committee team members work together to design and provide input to implementation plans.
- Four Times a Year, Plus two community meetings
- After school hours to encourage staff participation
- No rescheduling if members cannot attend
- Video conference & telephone options can be arranged
- Meetings approximately 2 hours
- 2 Board Members
- Superintendent and ESD Administrator
- Executive Assistant
- Staff Members
- Each bargaining unit (FT Classified, PT Classified & Licensed)
- Other interested staff members
- Board Members will report information and progress to full board
- Committee web page
- Agenda and Notes on web page
The following is South Coast ESDs Customer Assistance Survey. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes. There are a total of 20 questions in the survey that focus on guiding principles in four core areas; Growth, Professionalism, Sustainability and Quality Service. The responses will be utilized to inform the ESD about its practices and help us to set priorities, develop goals, and make adjustments in the future. Take the survey here.