Serving School Districts in Coos, Curry and Western Douglas Counties
South Coast Education Service District
Districts we Serve
Healthy & Safe School Plan
Welcome to the South Coast Education Service District
The Board and Chapter #119 bargaining unit are in the process of negotiating a
• Seventh meeting of the group was September 11, 2017 4:00 – 6:00pm at the South Coast ESD Coos Bay Office.
• Sixth meeting of the group was July 24, 2017, 4:00 -6:00pm at the South Coast ESD Coos Bay Office.
• Fifth meeting of the group was July 6, 2017, 4:00- 6:00pm at the South Coast ESD Coos Bay Office.
• Fourth meeting of the group was May 22, 2017, 4:00 – 6:00 pm at the South Coast ESD Coos Bay Office.
• Third Meeting of the group was May 1, 2017, 4:00 -6:00 pm at the South Coast ESD Coos Bay Office.
• Second meeting of the group was April 12, 2017, 4:00 -6:00 pm at the South Coast ESD Coos Bay Office.
• First meeting of the group was February 22, 2017, 4:00 – 5:30 pm at the South Coast ESD Coos Bay Office.
Initial Proposals are below
2-8-19 Tentative Agreement - pdf version
Next Meeting July 6, 2017 from 4:00-6:00 pm at the South Coast ESD
South Coast ESD announces a board vacancy.
South Coast ESD provides services to 10 area school districts in special education, technology, administration and curriculum. Our primary goal is to support school districts to the best of our abilities so that students thrive, parents get the support they need, districts are provided important and necessary services and our community is successful.
If you live within the North Bend and Reedsport school district boundaries and are interested in serving on a school board please consider applying for the No. 1, Zone 4 position. Applicants are asked to submit a letter of interest by February 7th.
Questions, please contact
Kathy Metzger at
541-266-3951 or email email@example.com
Students, their families, employees and potential employees of the South Coast Education Service District (SCESD) are hereby notified that SCESD does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation or disability in employment, vocational
programs, or activities as set forth in compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations.
The South Coast ESD Board of Directors will be holding their regular Board meeting and Executive session on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 6:00 PM at 1350 Teakwood Ave in Coos Bay.
October Board Agenda- click here
South Coast ESD Non-discrimination Policy:
South Coast ESD respects the diversity of all individuals and groups and in collaboration with all of our partners will ensure students maximize their potential through quality service, professionalism, growth and sustainable systems. It is the policy of South Coast ESD that there will be no discrimination or harassment of individuals or groups based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, marital status, age, veteran’s status, genetic information or disability in and educational programs, activities or employment. (ACA Non-Discrimination policy).
For more information, please contact the Office of the Superintendent, 541-266-3951.
ALICE Training Video- click on link below
South Coast ESD | 1350 Teakwood Ave. | Coos Bay, OR 97420 | 541-269-1611
Section 504 & Perkins contact information, click here.